Tuesday 12 August 2014

Ideas for the Video Prototype

I have now begun to think about how I should create my video prototype. I am most likely going to animate most of the parts of the video in Adobe After Effects. These parts will be showcasing the game itself. The titling, editing and compiling will be done in Sony Vegas Pro. I will also need to show my physical interaction device which is the toy gun. I plan to either take a photograph or record a video of me holding it to show how it works with the game. The aim is to move the gun back and forth horizontally concurrently with the player in the video. This will make it appear like the gun is controlling the player.

I have drawn up a very rough storyboard to illustrate the parts of the video.

Rough storyboard for the video

No comments:

Post a Comment